Becalm v4 is here with big changes :)
Hey All, hope the sailing adventure has been serendipitous!
It's the onset of Fall/Spring and the 1.4 update to Becalm is here :) Which brings the following major improvements:
- Surround - 3D Positional Sound: The entire soundtrack was carefully remastered and separated into individual audio sources that surround the player, perfectly emulating the calm sea vibes.
- Controller Support: You can now use Becalm on the Big Screen at ease, the entire experience can be controlled by Xbox or Playstation controllers.
- Options Menu: Control the Sound volume, change the resolution, graphics quality and windowed mode.
- + Many performance improvements!
A very special thanks to Eric Lorenz for doing such an amazing work remastering the audio and making this surround sound edition possible!
Full Patch Notes, Becalm v1.4 (itchio):
- Added Options menu with resolution change dialog, volume slider, graphics quality options.
- Added Full controller support and navigation.
- Enabled Vsync.
- Restructuring of entire audio backend and remastering of soundtrack for positional audio update.
- Optimized Day - Night cycle, performance, and post processing on 'Beach' biome.
- Added moving volumetric fog to 'Bamboo' biome.
- Hundreds of quality of life changes.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.